BST 75-216 Mini Base Station
Remote Program Monitoring • Personal Cueing • Assistive Listening
• Full Fidelity Frequency Response
• Perfect for Sound Carts
• Compact Design
• Easy Setup and Installation
• User Selectable RF Output Power Level
This versatile and innovative transmitter is simple to use, yet it has sophisticated features such as “Flash Memory” synthesized channel programmability with a manual, 10-channel selectable switch. A unique multi-function RF indicator detects bad antenna load, RF presence, and coaxial cable open condition for quick and easy troubleshooting. To accommodate a greater variety of receivers, the BST 75-216 can operate with non-companded receivers or with companded receivers for higher fidelity sound reproduction. A practical, compact, all-metal enclosure is suitable for permanent rack-mount installations or for stand-alone portable use.
The BST 75-216 is available with three different EQ setting options:
BST 75-216 P = Pro Audio EQ with all 10 channels using the wide band compounded channels for use with the PR-216 receiver only. Offers extended low end frequency response.
BST 75-216 CW = Communication version with all 10 channels using the wide band compounded channels with the standard EQ. For use with the PR-216 receiver only.
BST 75-216 CWN = Communication version with 5 channels using the wide band compounded channels for use with the PR-216 receiver and 5 channels using the narrow band non-companded channels for use with the Phonak Invisity receivers. Both channel groups use the standard EQ.
• XLR-3F balanced line input (+20 dBm max)
• 1/4 “ mono plug input (+5 dBm max) or two wire electret microphone input with internal bias voltage.
• XLR-3F Combo with 1/4” phone jack
• Barrel type 5.5mm x 2.1mm power jack DC
• BNC type RF output
• Short Loaded BNC whip antenna
• BNC RF output connector for optional external antenna
Power Requirements: 12 Volts DC, 200 mA max
Frequency Response: 100 Hz TO 10 kHz
Audio Distortion: Less than 1% at 80% modulation
Audio Gain Control: Limited to 20 dB
RF Output Power: 100 mW (Max for FCC Part 95)
Audio Precessing: Companded and non-companded to accommodate a variety of receivers
• 10 kHz deviation companded
• 5 kHz deviation non-companded (for all-in-ear receivers)
Dimensions: 3.75” W x 1.625” H x 5.25” D
Weight: 17 oz.