BST-75 Mini Base Station
Large Area Assistive Listening Systems • Language Interpretation Systems
The BST-75 mini base station transmitter meets the highest professional standards while offering outstanding value and the most advanced technology available. This versatile and innovative transmitter is simple to use, yet it has sophisticated features such as “Flash Memory” 98-channel programmability with synthesized manual 10-channel selectable user-switch. Plus a unique multifunction RF indicator detects bad antenna load, RF presence, coaxial cable short or open condition for quick and easy troubleshooting. All this is designed into a stylish, compact, all-metal enclosure suitable for permanent rack-mount installations or for stand-alone portable applications.
• XLR-3F balanced line input (+20 dBm max)
• 1/4 “ mono plug input (+5 dBm max) or two wire electret microphone input with internal bias voltage.
• XLR-3F Combo with 1/4” phone jack
• Barrel type 5.5mm x 2.1mm power jack DC
• BNC type RF output
• 19″ Telescopic internally loaded antenna (TWA-75)
• BNC RF output connector for optional external antenna
RF Output Power: 120 mW (Maximum for FCC Part 90)
Power Requirements: 12 volts AC or DC, 200 mA max
Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 10 kHz
Audio Distortion: Less than 0.5% at 80% modulation
Audio Gain Control: Limited to 20 dB
Harmonic and Spurious Emissions: Better than 50 dB below carrier
Audio Processing: Companded or non-companded
Dimensions: 3.75” W x 1.625” H x 5.25” D
Weight: 17 oz.